Mirashare Systems – Workflow software solution for Health and Safety
- How Mirashare can help
- Features and benefits
Application-wide System features:
- Data is always retained for analysis, nothing ever deleted, just suspended or superseded
- Available anywhere, anytime
- Any kind of file – photo, map, document, video, - can be stored with an incident, assessment, audit or inspection.
- Action tracking is fully integrated with associated actions accessible with one click
- Actions can be assigned at any stage
- Search engine enables data mining at individual data item level
- Administration features provide for a flexible system enabling you to manage your data
- Charting provides graphic view of your data to assist management reporting.
- 21CFR11 compliant signatures – means legal sign off in on key actions making your data admissible in law.
- Searches can be saved and shared for easy re-runs of regular reports
- Audit trail
- Easy to use
- Online training provided
Incident reporting features
- Anyone can report an incident
- Customisable form with options e.g. for subcontractors.
- Incidents are categorised to assist later analysis, Customisable to suit your situation
- Integrated email notification ensures those who need to know are informed without delay
- Covers near misses as well as incidents and accidents
Incident Management features
- One click operation for early close of minor incidents and duplicates
- Workflow tabs dependent upon Incident type
- Near miss workflow mirrors accident workflow
- Supports Six Sigma with basic and root cause analysis options
- Pick lists are customisable to suit organisation’s needs and minimise keying errors
- Attachments can be uploaded and stored with an incident from any location, anytime until the incident is closed.
- An incident can be closed off with associated actions still open. This status is recorded as such.
- Background, statements and facts can all be collected.
Risk Assessment features
- You can create your own templates without recourse to Elmstone to do bespoke modifications
- Delivered application includes basic risk assessment templates such as
- Task Based
- Manual Handling
- Version control ensures only latest approved version is available to all except author/admin.
- Multiple parties can share work on a Risk Assessment and raise multiple actions to drive down risk
- Format tailored to meet your organisation’s need for assessment criteria eg Probability, severity etc.
- Mechanism for assuring sign-off by interested parties
- Training. Tracker function ensures key parties acknowledge they have read and understood modified RAs
- Legally compliant electronic signoff in place
Audit and Inspection Recording features
- Allows recording of any kind of audit, internal or external, including ISO and OHSAS audits
- Classification by type aids subsequent analysis
- Multiple sign-off if required
- Observations are linked to audit and any corresponding actions
- Reminder for next audit
- Checklist option has templates that can you can custom build in minutes
- Summary at login provides overview of open, in progress and closed audits
- Observations can be attached directly to checklists
Action Tracking features
- Summary screen at login shows classified overview of open actions
- One click action for selected tasks such as close, abandon, add note, set as subordinate
- Fast action creation can be via associated applications or directly within action tracking
- Actions can be grouped with a top level action containing subordinate actions at multiple levels
- Automatic tracking to ensure assignees are informed when an action is nearly due/ overdue.
- Further escalation process to originators
- Driver classifications at two levels assist with analysis and metrics
- Originator and assignee can add documents to the action at any time
Benefits of using Mirashare Health and Safety software
- Because the system is easy to use it IS used.
- Permanently available training enables new staff to get started quickly.
- Helps those who need to it achieve or retail compliance with standards such as ISO9001, ISO14001 ISO27001 and OHSAS18001.
- Provides an enhanced level of reporting with all data input being searchable
- Means you know what is happening where, you can identify trends and decide what actions you need to take
- Near miss reporting linked to an effective action tracking system means you are more likely to reduce incidents, accidents and its potentially very costly knock on effects – medical, legal and practical.
- This secure system puts you in a strong position if any incidents go to court. You can make sure you have the correct documents in one place, proof of training etc.
- Universal access across the world at any time increases the likelihood of accurate incident capture, can ensure that the latest version of a Risk assessment is being used and can ensure instant notification of key staff.
Find out how Mirashare can transform your business